As part of the Construction Design and Management (CDM) 2015 regulations, it is necessary for all construction projects to include health and safety measures from the start. This is done to identify, eliminate, or reduce risks as soon as they appear. This can include checking construction plans, tools, areas, and staff qualifications to ensure that your project has the best chance of success from the beginning.
You may already have a member of staff who is qualified to assess some aspects of your business but needs further training before they can qualify as a health and safety consultant for your current project. In this case, we will direct you to our e-learning training courses.
If you would prefer to use one of our regularly updated construction health and safety consultants who can concentrate purely on your health and safety risks, we have a variety of products listed below. If you are unsure which of our services best applies to your situation, we recommend contacting us for more information regarding how we can help to fulfil your needs.
CDM Consultants and SSIP Requirements
This term stands for Safety Schemes in Procurement and is a governing body that aims to streamline health and safety assessment services. Our accreditations and competent persons are all qualified with SSIP recognised accreditations, such as CHAS, SafeContractor or Constructionline. Whichever accreditation you need, we can help you with our CDM consulting.
Our members benefit from the following services:
- Safety Management – A fully branded SSIP/18001/45001 compliant safety management system with policies, procedures, monitoring forms, risk assessment templates, and training handbooks specific to your industry. All material is designed specifically to protect the company and individuals.
- Competent Person – A certificate of service to demonstrate that Armadillo Safety Solutions have become your company’s competent Person.
- Help and advice via telephone and email.
- Hosting of the management system allowing us to make real time updates.
- Tender Documentation (PQQ) advice and support.
- Stickers and Signs to demonstrate you are a member of the Armadillo Compliance Plan.
- Application and support for 1 chosen SSIP scheme such as CHAS, SafeContractor or Constructionline.
- Management Visits.
- General Consulting.